With a faster processor, more memory for downloading apps and upgraded Wi-Fi, Vera3 is more powerful than ever. Heavy users with multiple device types and plugins will find Vera3 is up to the challenge. You can add hundreds of devices to your Z-Wave network and even add multiple Vera's to your home or small business.
You have unlimited options for scenes, rooms, timers, events and notifications. Read more about using Vera for security, energy saving, home theater and remote home management.
• No Monthly Fee - Secure, remote access over web and mobile phone is FREE.
• Convenient User Interface (UI) – Vera’s easy-to-follow setup process will have you up and running in no time. Vera3 uses our 5th generation user interface, UI5, with more features than ever.
• Guaranteed compatibility with ALL Z-Wave devices – Includes deadbolt locks, scene controllers, all kinds of sensors and lighting, thermostats, energy metering and more. Vera lets you can take advantage of everything the Z-Wave world offers, and also the ability to add in IP cameras, some alarm panels, IR devices, Control4 and more.
• Expandable Applications – Our growing APP store includes numerous 3rd party apps that extend your experience, such as weather forecasting, media control, alarm panel integration, remote live video streaming, etc., and more and it's growing all the time.
• Energy Monitoring – Vera’s advanced energy metering capabilities empower you to take control of your energy bill and start saving money.
• Advanced set-up Tab – Vera is extensible to also appeal to enthusiasts and advanced users with features seen only in high-end systems, like infrared/universal remote control, integration with monitored alarm system, ability to bridge multiple ZWave networks, works with INSTEON, X10 and other platforms.
• Video Monitoring - Stream live video from plug and play IP cameras even on your smartphone; store video footage on our secure servers that you can access from anywhere.
• Bridge Multiple Vera Devices Over IP – Enhance the range by bridging 2 or more Vera devices over IP then operate as one controller.
• Open APIs – Vera’s home control engine, created by MiOS, has open architecture allowing you or your developers to create new Apps to offer to all Vera users.
• No Broadband Connection Needed for local control – Vera can set-up and configure your network and control all your devices without any internet connection.
What can Vera do for me?
If you're not yet sure what Vera can do for you, then before you begin, you may want to learn more about some of these common tasks Vera is used for:
Security: Get alerts via SMS, Email or telephone calls of security breaches and remotely arm/disarm your alarm and open doors
Home Monitoring: See what's going on in your home by watching your cameras from a PC or mobile phone.
Convenience: Control lighting, climate, blinds and a variety of devices using your mobile phone, iPhone, iPod or other handheld remote. Automate your home so devices do things automatically based on timers or in response to events.
Energy Conservation: Monitor your energy consumption. See how much you're spending on energy, and save money by eliminating vampire energy drains.
Universal Remote: Control all the TV's, Cable box's, and other A/V devices in your home with a single remote that also handles home automation.
Mobile Phone: Control your system using your mobile phone. It's safe and secure.
Web Access: Access your home gateway from anywhere on the internet. We offer a service that gives you access using the same high-security safeguards used for online banking, and it sets itself up automatically so it's simple for a total novice.
Z-Wave: Learn about the variety of Z-Wave accessories, such as light switches, motion sensors, garage door openers, door locks, window sensors, hand-held remotes and more!
• CPU 500M Hz MIPS SoC
• Flash NAND 32 MB
• SDRAM 32 MB
• Memory DDR2 128 MB
• USB Port 2
• WAN Port 1
• LAN Port 4
• Z-Wave Built-in with internal antennae
• Dimensions (HxWxD) 177mm x 130mm x 34mm
• Input AC 100 ~ 240v, 50~60Hz
• Output DC 12V/2A
• Battery Pack External, Rechargeable
• FCC, CE
• Safety UL/cUL
• Australian/New Zealand Frequency - 921.42 Mhz