iTach IP2IR Ethernet to IR
Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools.
100% Secure Payments
Australian Wide Flat Rate Delivery
The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- Ethernet to Infrared (IR) controller
- May be powered by AC adapter or USB cable
- Integrates with all HomeSeer systems
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- Allows HomeSeer systems to control audio and video equipment through IR commands
100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol
Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25"
Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- 5 to 16V [email protected] (wall power adapter included)
- USB power cable
- 3 IR emitters included
- 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Quickstart Instruction Card
- Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)